Describe your job/company.
Through graphic design, web design, print items and branding campaign strategies, we can help your company’s story shine and leave a lasting impression in your industry. We can help you create a brand that is versatile enough to handle today’s marketing, while keeping a consistent theme across all media platforms – just ask us how.
Lauren has brought many of her non-profit skills and talents to The Brand Affect and specializes in assisting non-profit organizations increase their marketing and web presence. She understands the important aspect of telling a story effectively and appropriately given the target population and demographics that are served. Lauren continues to offer consulting services to non-profit organizations such as: Grant writing, Strategic Planning, Focus Group Facilitation, Marketing and Website Updates.
The Importance of Charitable Giving
Charitable giving should come from the heart, but not without involving your head!
In this session we will:
- Breakdown the importance of donating time, talents and funds to non-profit organizations
- Learn how to pre-qualify a non-profit for a charitable donation
- Learn about the myths and truths of what it means to be a good steward of donor dollars
- Uncover the charitable giving implications associated with the 2018 tax reform bill
What do you do for fun?
I love to Jazzercise, sip wine with friends and spend time with my husband and five year old son, Jackson.
What are 3 awesome things you’ve done or you are proud of?
- I am a past winner of the Exceptional Parent Magazine Maxwell J. Schleifer Distinguished Service Award for work in the disability community. The award is sponsored by Exceptional Parent Magazine & Mass Mutual.
- I am a past winner of the Carey Fendley Award for Executive Excellence presented by The Arc of North Carolina. This award is given to a local executive director who has provided outstanding executive leadership for their chapter.
- I am a Board Member and Marketing Director for Pierce’s Project, a local non-profit organization that helps families of premature babies through support services. Last year we raised over $100,000 to fund a counseling initiative to assist parents that are struggling with PTSD related issues due to having a premature baby.